Friday, January 24, 2014

Falling into the fire...

I had a dream…
You were there, offering me all that I had once desired…
Offering me the chance to fall …
back into all the old patterns and habits of my past.
Offering me the opportunity to return to the veil,
that hides me from myself and from the light.
I woke knowing that I could not have you,
or risk returning to the shadows.

I told myself   “Do not fall in love with him.
He is too strong for you.
You will lose yourself again.
Do not fall in love with him.”
But it was already far too late…

I fell, Oh how I fell…
And I am falling still…
It matters not that you are not in love with me…
or that you cannot be.
It makes no difference that I am strong enough without you,
Or with you, or that I am not with you.
or that you wear the face of God, or that He wears yours.
I no longer know which, and it no longer matters.

For I am strong enough to love a God…
and to stand in the light.
I no longer need to hide behind the veil…
I can stand and fall and fall and fall…
And still I stand…

I stand in the light no matter how I fall…
The falling is no longer to be feared…
The fire inside your mind, your heart, your soul…
Sparks the flame within my own
Your body sets my own on fire
And so I fall …

into the magick of falling
in love with you…
and I stand in the light of the fire...
even as I fall…

No comments:

Post a Comment